Who we are and what we do.
EXIM Finance is a well-connected finance facilitation company incorporated in 2017. In very simple words, we arrange affordable finance for your company projects using various strategies.We are headquartered in United Arab Emirates and have got representation in KSA, Japan, Singapore, UK, Russia, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Lebanon etc. Our large team consists of ex-investment, corporate & commercial bankers, CAs, CFAs, Business Graduates & Engineers. We are extremely well connected with Export Banks and Credit Insurances (both ECAs & private).
We believe that it is our unique strength & ability to maneuver that makes our projects happen.
- In most sectors, we can provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) funding solution
- We can arrange debt from Export Credit Agencies, private fund, green fund, family fund, agricultural fund, Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Backed by strong equity investors / JV Partner sources
- We understand the DNA of developing economies (Africa, South Asia, Far East, Gulf, CIS)
- We hold long, successful experience in developing countries
- To convince ECAs for countries with riskier credit grade, we can add risk-holder from countries with better risk grading
- We can also arrange private credit insurance from ‘A’ rated entities to cover risk of a project and thereby arrange lenders / JV partners
- Our strong contacts with supply chains (plant, equipment manufacturers and turnkey solution providers) allow us to maneuver between countries (plant, equipment origin) to better-manage & ensure ECA funding